Sunday, September 13, 2009

Without an Umbrella

I was in four different states over the weekend: Texas, New Jersey, New York and Arkansas.

The weather was identical in all four locations; a slight coolness in the air and unrelenting rain. I packed poorly, seeing as this meant my favorite jeans were in various states of soaking wet for much of the weekend.

The last leg of the trip; Little Rock, Arkansas, was not a part of the original itinerary (see: weather and technical difficulties) but I made it home today and now find that it is 11:30 PM and tomorrow is indeed Monday.

I couldn't resist, I had to stay up and watch the crazies on the MTV Video Music Awards with my friends. Three words: totally worth it. Or just two: Lady Gaga.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
-Unknown

3 comments:

Andhari said...

Ohhh rainy weather! My favorite :) it's too hot here so I miss it all the time.

Anyhoo, poor Taylor Swift in the VMA. I can't believe Kanye did that, was he drunk? Drunk or not, what he did is still really low class. What a douche.

~M~ said...

I love the rain! I don't think I have ever been in 4 states in such a short time frame!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet quote!