1. I am a March Madness enthusiast. My free time since Sunday has been occupied by hanging out with my brother, home for the week on Spring Break, and poring over wins/losses, Conference Champions and the like.
2. I love the movie Love Actually. I actually like all of the movies I mentioned in my most recent post, but that one is truly a favorite, just not one I want to watch with a male family member. Apparently Watchmen and Zack & Miri Make a Porno should also make the list- friends told me they were recently mortified by those two as well.
3. I did keep a blog when I lived in New York, and if you would ever like to read it, please be my guest!
4. I got the Bag Tag from Cindy forever-ish ago. Here it is... finally :)
My first love is Kate Spade, but my trusty black Longchamp and I are going strong on a whole year together. I really like the brown/black combination.
I carry a khaki Marc Jacobs wallet, which moonlights as a clutch.
My iPhone was making this picture possible, and is therefore missing.
I always carry two books, minimum. I have a paranoia of running out of things to read. Currently I have three: Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life, The Emperor's Children and Lies Women Believe (reading it for Bible study).
Also included is the case for my sunglasses, a pair I recovered a month after leaving them in a car in the Bahamas over the summer after $75 in shipping charges, lengthy conversations with private airport employees, U.S. Customs and UPS. Those things aren't going anywhere. I have my car key, gum, phone charger, headphones, shoes I bought at H&M last weekend in Atlanta that were still in a bag in my purse (bottomless pit, I tell you) and the most important thing at the moment... my 2009 NCAA bracket. I have it online too, but I like keeping the handwritten newspaper version around as a quick reference. It's old-school.
I have other various miscellanea- check book, headbands, Pilot Precise V5 pens, lip gloss, hotel room keys from traveling for work, pennies. I'm afraid I'll lose all of those things if I dump them out...
5. Erin gave me the Lemonade Award, which was very sweet and which I would love to thank her for!
6. As of Wednesday, I am three weeks into Lent and going strong as a vegetarian. I have not had a bite of meat in 21 days. Sitting next to someone eating a filet or even just a turkey sandwich, I think I have something of an understanding of how alcoholics feel at bars. Resisting is not easy, but it's possible.
"Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time' is to say 'I don't want to.'"