Monday, March 2, 2009

Blacklisted

I heard all the rumors going into tonight's finale of The Bachelor and honestly, I didn't doubt any of it. Chris Harrison has more of a flair for the dramatic than any woman I've ever seen. It's definitely two hours of my life I'll never get back, and though I have missed a few episodes and moments of this season, I admittedly will be watching tomorrow night, for more of an explanation of what the heck happened.

I read plenty of recaps of the show, and that's not what I'm here for... I just have one question:

If a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader can't win, then WHO CAN?!


"The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you."
-Anonymous

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I totally agree.. I feel bad for Melissa! It seems like he really didn't try to work at it. Poor girl

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree! I haven't watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette prior to this season, but I instantly got hooked.

I really loved Melissa and was so happy he proposed to her ... but of course reality is never a fairy tale ending and I knew he would go and break up with her on National TV. Such a disappointment!

And I am boycotting The Bachelor. Forever.

Andhari said...

I really feel bad for her. He's such a douche.