Today marks the one month countdown to my 24th birthday. In honor of this; a list.
14 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I sneeze as if on cue when I'm trying to get comfortable and fall asleep. Usually twice.
2. If I could wake up to find nothing but snow outside on my birthday every year, I would be the happiest girl in the world.
3. The last time I calculated, the average age of my Top Five* was 37.2.
4. It takes me much longer to print than to write in cursive.
5. I never share my passwords to anything with anyone. Ever. Trust issues?
6. I can't touch my toes. It has something to do with having short hamstring muscles. Contrary to popular belief- I am genetically flawed.
7. I have a thing for guys with red hair. Nothing against blondes or brunettes, I have liked one or two of those in my day. No idea why, but the red has a magnetic quality. I think it's the novelty and eye-catchingness of the color.
8. I love Naked Juice, particularly the Mighty Mango flavor, but the idea of carrying something that says "Naked" on the label in to work makes me squirm.
9. I am particular about keeping my car clean. I take it to my dealership, which is a few streets up from my office, once a week during lunch to have it washed. The crowd waiting for their cars inside is usually me and men who are 65+, retired, reading the paper and watching Fox News or SportsCenter. It's like the greatest, un-bothered hour of my week.
10. I own exactly 20 little black dresses. I could wear a different one every weekday for a month without repeats.
11. I always want writing to be a part of my life in some capacity.
12. I have never been in love.
13. I have to have some sort of lip moisturizer within reach at all times. I get more compliments from wearing Aquaphor than any lip gloss.
14. The tiny fraction of emo within my soul is a fan of black nail polish.
15. I would love to play chess, and the piano, well.
*Top Five is a highly regulated list that several of my friends keep, each has her own, of their favorite male actors and musicians. There is also an honorary Silver Fox distinction for a 40+ man, which is separate from the Five.
"You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own."